The school academic session begins in the first week of Baisakh, and complete by the last week of Chaitra. The school academic year is divided into four unit test and terms, and each unit test will start before term. Unit tests account for 10 percent, and the terminal examinations carry 90 percent of the marks. The final result is prepared on the basis of average marks obtained throughout the four unit test and terms.
Information about examination schedules, events and holidays are clearly mentioned in the school calendar. If some information is changed, all parents will be informed.
The Academic session of the school starts in 2nd week of Baisakh.
To get admitted, students have to sit for an entrance test followed by an interview by the principal/vice-principal. For admission in class XI must have passed SEE. Admissions are done once in a year. Admissions are open for Pre-Nursery to Grade XI and XII.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form:
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
- 2 passport size photograph
Note: The parents/guardians are requested to visit the school Admission Office for details and fill out the registration form from 7:30am-3:00pm.
The school provides 10% scholarship to students on the Government rules. It divides into two categories internal and external system. Who have passed their UKG from AHSS and different school and student should be enlisted in merit list in term wise exam which will conducted by school
- 1st position – 100% (only tuition fees for 3 months)
- 2nd position- 50% (only tuition fees for 3 months)
- 3rd position—25% (only tuition fees for 3 months)
Scholarships on tuition fees are allocated up to first 3 months and 2nd term, midterm and final term and will be charged according to the result of every terminal examination. It will be cancelled at any time if the student doesn’t maintain the result rules and regulation of the school.
Code of Conduct for Students
Personal Grooming and Conduct
- We expect our students to maintain high standards of personal conduct. As we believe that this cannot be practiced in isolation, we expect our students to adhere to these standards not only while they are in school, but to develop these as way of life.
- Students are expected to come neatly dressed in complete school uniform on all days, unless otherwise specified.
- Students are not permitted to wear fancy or expensive watches, chains, bracelets, etc, or bring mobile phones, iPods or other expensive gadgets to school.
- Girls are not allowed to adorn their hair with colorful clips or hair bands, paint their nails or use mehendi.
- Boys are not permitted to grow long hair or sport fancy hairstyles.
- Students are expected to take care of their personal belongings. All personal items of students, including bags, shoes, uniforms, etc. must have a nametag. The school is not responsible for loss of any money, valuables or books.
- The medium of instruction and conversation in the school premises, including the school transport, is English. Students are not allowed to use unparliamentarily language.
- Care must be taken of all school property. Damage done even by accident must be immediately reported to the concerned faculty member.
Regularity and Punctuality
Students are expected to be present in school every day. In case of absence due to health grounds or other emergencies, the office should be informed by telephone or a leave letter must be sent. It must also be recorded in the relevant pages of the school diary. When leave is required for any other purpose, prior permission from the Principal must necessarily be obtained. The school will not entertain requests for retests if a student is absent for an assessment.
All students must necessarily be present on the closing and reopening day of every term. The school does not encourage extension of vacations to suit individual needs.
School’s timings are from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Students are expected to be in school by 8:15 am to get ready for the school assembly. The school does not encourage students to be brought in late or taken early from school. In unavoidable circumstances, a written note must be sent.
Use of Computer and Internet
Students are permitted to use the school computers for purposes pertaining to curricular and co-curricular activities. They are not allowed to send any messages on the network; or create or view objectionable visuals or graphics, change system settings, access unauthorized files, etc. Any violation of the school guidelines by the students will entail disciplinary action. An act of serious indiscipline will be dealt with severely through suspension or even dismissal.
Features of Teachers
- An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style.
- Clear Objectives for Lessons
- Effective Discipline Skills.
- Highly professional
- Dedicated towards development
- Good Classroom Management Skills
- Good Communication with Parents
- High Expectations with their students
- Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards
- Knowledge of Subject Matter
- Passion for Children and Teaching
- Strong Rapport with Students
Information for Parents / Guardian
- Parents/guardians are expected to check the diary regularly for remarks by teachers regarding academic progress, behavior, neglects of homework, project work and other information.
- Parents/guardians are requested not to discuss on school matters with teachers during class hours. Parents who want information or with to discuss problem relating to their children should contact the Principal.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to meet their children during school hours without prior permission from the Principal.
- PTA meetings should be regularly attended to discuss the performance and progress of the child.
- Parents/guardians are requested to inform the school if there is any change in address/ Tel. numbers.
- Parents/guardians are requested to attend class wise meeting and suggest of constructive feedback.
- Parents/guardians are requested to inform to the school if children absent.
- Parents/guardians should remind their children to follow the School's Discipline Code.
- Students are not allowed to carry and eat junk foods so parents/guardians are requested to not give your children junk foods.